When people talk Feng Shui and trying to make sure their home has the right balance or chi, do we really know what that means? Feng Shui is an ancient art and science that was developed over 3,000 years ago in China. The literal translation of “feng” means wind and “shui” means water. Feng Shui’s original, classical name is called ‘Kan Yu’. It is a metaphysical tool to improve our life. It is a system that talks about how the the orientation or location of homes and/or land is influenced by the energy surrounding that environment. In short, it is the flow of energies that affect and enhance us and these energies are Universal Luck, Heaven Luck, Earth Luck and Man Luck. Or know as Qi
Universal Luck is about miracles, motivation, faith and/or intention.
Heaven Luck represent the things you CANNOT control. Eg: The economy, people’s perception towards you, etc.
Earth Luck means location based opportunities. Where you are? Probably that certain area has opportunities for you.
Man Luck is people. The decisions and choices you make are controllable and it depends on your Man Qi.
There are different schools of Feng Shui. Generally it is divided to San He and San Yuan Feng Shui.
1. San He Feng Shui places greater importance on land forms and each has it own set of rules but largely involves in the access of landforms.
2. San Yuan Feng Shui means 3 cycles of time and refers as a time based systems. It generally based on formulas and it is use to calculate the flow of energies.
Feng Shui can be divided in to 3 categories:
- Short Term (A few Months) – eg: Flying Stars
- Results are quick button lasting and won’t be on big scale.
- Long Term (1-2 years) – eg: Xuan Kong and QiMen Feng Shui.
- Use for personal to enhance and perform corrective measures.
- Evergreen eg: 8 Mansions, Landforms, San He Water and mountain method.
- Permanent and long-lasting but it takes time to show the results.
What Feng Shui Can do?
Generally people have certain ideas on what Feng Shui can or cannot do, These are the general perspective on what people think about when they want to use Feng Shui. They would usually:
- Want a house good Feng Shui because they want good harmony in home
- Want a house with good Feng Shui in order for me to became rich.
- Want to select an office with positive energy so that business will grow.
In actually fact there are 5 things that Feng Shui can do for you to transform your life.
5. Predictive Analysis
One very important component in Feng Shui is the people. Usually why Feng Shui don’t work is due to the ATTITUDE of the People, ABILITY of the People and the person’s CHARACTER.
Correct attitude will determine a person’s success and applying the correct perspective of Feng Shui could produce an inner change in a person. For the abilities of a person, we can use different water formation in a specific environment to enhance the abilities and skillset of a person. About 70& of Feng Shui involves the environment. Finally, character can be trained according to his/her nature and character can based on a certain Feng Shui Setup or arrangement to induce a character change.
Let learn and share together. If you have any questions or need my help, you can find me here. Alternatively, join my Facebook and Instagram for updates.
I wish you gain clarity on yourself, decisions and action and we can all learn together in my SH Astrology Exclusive Community.